Saturday, March 10, 2012

I Crush Justin Bieber

I got the FEVER! Yes... It's because of this song...


I'm the 10, 000th play on that link! hehehe No but seriously. Before I can't understand kids why they like Justin Bieber. But now I do. Simply because he has a cute face! hahaha And also a nice singing voice. Not only that he likes the color purple (which obviously my favorite color), but he also likes Selena Gomez... her girlfriend. I like Selena from her young years, she's so pretty even with her huge hair. Made me think it's okay to have a huge hair... gave me a little confidence with mine. I used to watch her on Disney when sometimes the channel accidentally switches there... duh? Witches of the Waverly Place? hehehe

Next 2 You is one of my feel good song. I can hear different beats and instruments on that song. It's like a Blue Grass Rock only it's Pop Music (What?!) I told my cousin I like the song and played it a million times already. He told me maybe it's because of Chris Brown and not Justin. I guess so, maybe. I consider Chris Brown one of those "good" pop artists, but I somehow can't like him. It's that because he's such a bad ass off cam.

Going back to cutie pie Justin... I learned to like him because he's so sweet to Selena, well... as I've seen from pictures that's how I see it. Looking at these (and hundreds more from Google Search) I want to go back to my younger years and wished I was this when I was a teenager.






Not a "Belieber", but definitely I have the fever... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...