Friday, March 30, 2012

My Healing Mantra

Somebody told me that I should expect a one month break up recovery period for every year of the relationship. I said "WHAT?!"... Oh no.. I hope not me. I am very willing to recover right this exact minute. I know I don't want to feel all the gravity of this bad situation that had happened to me. And I believe I can see things clear; although there are some lapses because of my extreme emotions, I am ready to move on. I'm not okay with the idea of me like this for seven months? No! I refuse... but, maybe. Well... nobody knows.

So when it starts to ache again.. I tell myself:

It's going to take time; it's going to hurt; it will end and once it's over you will not be the same person.


I want to be a different person someday, not like a mess like what I am right now. I know it'll come, but for now, I should suck it all in until no pain can enter this dear heart of mine. (wow?)

PS

Thanks to www.lovetoattract.com (I know! I know! But when your in pain, a little research won't hurt)

8 comments:

  1. Im glad I could help, Mac :) Ps. I like your blog, and Ive subscribed to your feed. Look forward to your posts.

    -Nathan J, LovetoAttract.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my God! I can't believe it's you... Thanks Nathan :) I couldn't believe someone would actually visit my blog hahaha

      I love reading your posts! They're very easy to understand, in a way you present your ideas thru steps and ways. Thank you for sharing them to us, they're really helpful - especially to people looking for answers like me.
      Keep up the good work sir!

      :)

      Delete
    2. PS

      Will surely recommend your site to friends! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks!....If u have any questions feel free to send me an email: Nathanjoseph@lovetoattract.com...dont be shy. :)

    Ps. I REALLY like your header image....did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. Thank you! Yes, I made that artwork. It's actually a real photo, I just tweaked it a little :)

      I have a LOT of questions, really! lol
      Will surely send you some. :)

      Delete
  3. Well its one of the best ive seen...some people are charging a lot of money for work thats not even as good as yours! You should start design business! I might even need some work in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nathan! :) Yeah, I was thinking of starting something like a design studio, but not in the near future... yet! lol :)
      I'm working in a corporate office as a graphic designer/marketing officer here int the Philippines. So if you need design consultations I'm happy to help.

      Delete
  4. Okay. Awesome!.... If you do start a web-business, let me know!....Ill to give you some backlinks to help your google rankings....:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...